Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govenment Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com/
Last Date : 18-Nov-2011
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 25/2011
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow is a premier R&D Institute under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi which is an autonomous body under Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India invites applications on the prescribed forms from the eligible persons of Indian nationality for filling-up the following posts of Technician in the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- The total emoluments at the minimum of pay with
grade pay is Rs. 13,586/- (approx.) :-
Name of Post - Technician (1): 05 Posts (SC- 02, UR-01, PWD- 01 Hearing Impairment PWD-01 Locomotor disability or Cerebral palsy).
- Post Code 1.1 : (01 post) Pharmaceutics (Reserved for PWD- Locomotor disabilityor Cerebral palsy)
- Post Code 1.2 : (01 post) Computer (Reserved for SC)
- Post Code 1.3 : (01 post) Toxicology (Reserved for PWD-Hearing Impairment)
- Post Code 1.4 : (02 posts) Lab. Services and Instrumentation (01 Unreserved and 01(SC)
Age limit: The age should not be exceeded 28 years as on 18.11.2011 i.e. the closing date of receipt of the applications. Age relaxation for SC & Persons with Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India orders will apply
1. Age limit: The age should not be exceeded 28 years as on 18.11.2011 i.e. the closing
date of receipt of the applications. Age relaxation for SC & Persons with Disabilities/Ex-
Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India orders will apply.
2. In case of Persons with Disabilities only such persons would be eligible for reservation
in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 per cent of relevant disability.
Benefits under Council Service
1. These posts carry usual allowances such aa Dearness Allowances, House Rent
Allowance and Transport Allowance as admissible to the Central Government
Employees/CSIR Employees posted in Lucknow (U.P.).
2. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts,
benefits such as medical reimbursement, children’s educational allowance,
leave travel concession, conveyance and house building advance etc. are
available as per rules.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the provisions of the New
Pension Scheme as introduced by the GOI w.e.f. 01.01.2004. However,
person working in other Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/Public
Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI
pattern prior to 01.01.2004 will continue to be governed by the existing
Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
1. Total emoluments payable will be at the minimum of the scale of pay inclusive of
2. The prescribed educational qualifications should have been obtained from
3. The date of determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be closing
date prescribed for receipt of applications. The period of experience in a
discipline/area of work, whereever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of
acquiring the minimum educational qualification prescribed for that Group/Grade.
4. Application completed in all respect alongwith attested copies of certificate in
support of Age, Educational Qualifications, Marks obtained, Caste etc., should
reach this Institute on or before the closing date . Applications received after the
closing date will be rejected summarily.
5. Candidate who want to apply more than one post code must submit separate
application for each post code.
6. The prescribed essential qualification is a minimum and mere possession of the
same the candidates would not be entitled to be called for interview. Where the
number of applications were received are large in response to the advertisement, it
may not be convenient or possible for CSIR-CDRI to call all the candidates for
interview. The applications of the candidates will be screened by a Screening
Committee who will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates to be
called for interview. The candidate should, therefore, furnish all the details of
qualifications and experience possessed by him/her in the relevant field, over and
above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
7. Candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public
Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Institutions should
forward their Applications through proper channel with a certificate that the
applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month from the date of
receipt of offer of appointment, in the event of his/her selection.
8. The candidate should clearly mention Post Code No. in his/her application and the
area in which he/she should be considered.
9. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application
form for each post mentioning Post Code No.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise
will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
11. Enclosures received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application will
not be considered.
12. Other things being equal consideration would be given to candidates with proven
excellence in sports.
13. The decision of the Director CSIR-CDRI in all matters relating to eligibility,
acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of
test/interview and not to fill up all or any of the posts will be final and binding on
the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard
from any individual or his/her agency.
14. Application should be filled in prescribed form only. Incomplete application in
any form i.e not in prescribed form, properly not filled up and without application
fee, photograph, attested copies of educational qualification certificates/mark
sheets, date of birth, experience, unsigned, caste/community certificate or
incomplete in any manner, shall not be considered. Applications received after the
last date of closing will not be entertained and shall summarily be rejected.
15. Relaxation in Age-limit can be considered in the case of exceptionally meritorious
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should apply only on the prescribed format which can be down loaded from CSIR-CDRI website http://www.cdriindia.org/. The duly filled and signed application along with recent passport size photograph supported by the attested copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed "Advertisement No. and Post Code" to the "Director, Central Drug Research
Institute, Chattar Manzil Palace, Post Box No. 173, Lucknow - 226 001 (U.P.) on or
before 18.11.2011 positively.
For details/age relaxation/application form please visit - http://www.cdriindia.org/uploaded/advertisement.pdf