Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T)
Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Last Date : 05/03/2012
Applications are invited from Engineers having Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent for engagement of Junior Engineer (E&M) in Delhi Jal Board on contractual basis at a fixed monthly remuneration :
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) : 13 posts (UR-10, SC-3), Remuneration : Rs.17758/- per month consolidated, Age : 18-27 years.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Certificates with Marks heets and other relevant documents must reach to The Assistant Commissioner (T), Delhi Jal Board, Room No. 212, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 on or before 05/03/2012 upto 4:00 p.m. Candidates can also drop the application in a drop box at reception counter Delhi Jal Board, Varunlaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Please visit http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_djb/DJB/Home/Latest+News for details and application format.
DELHI JAL BOARD: DELHI SARKAR
OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER (T)
VARUNALAYA PHASE-II, KAROL BAGH NEW DELHI-110005
Applications are invited from Engineers having Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized
University/Institution or its equivalent for engagement of Junior Engineer (E&M) in Delhi Jal Board on contractual basis at
a fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 17758/- (Rupees Seventeen thousand seven hundred fifty eight only) for a period of one
year or till these posts are filled in on regular basis through DSSSB or till further orders, whichever is earlier.
TOTAL NOs OF POSTS & RESERVATION:-
JE (E&M) : Total-13 (General-10 and SC-03)
AGE LIMIT IS AS UNDER:-
Between 18 to 27 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants employees of Delhi Jal Board in accordance with the
instructions/orders issued by the Central Govt.).
“The contractual engagement will be subject to the following terms & conditions”:-
1. The engagement will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment in the Delhi Jal Board or for continued
2. The contractual engagement can be terminated by the Department at any time without assigning any reason or notice.
3. The department will not bear any kind of liability/responsibility during the period the candidate remains on contractual
appointment with DJB except of payment of remuneration fixed by the department for per month for his/her service
rendered to the department.
4. The candidate shall have to give one month notice or deposit an amount equal to one month remuneration if the candidate
wishes to terminate the contract.
5. The department shall monitor his/her performance and depending upon his/her performance, his/her continuation for
period of another one year will be decided accordingly. The decision of the Administration of DJB will be final in this
case. His/her engagement on contract basis may be terminated at any time in case his/her performance/attitude is found
unsatisfactory without any notice.
6. In case the candidate is already employed, the candidate should submit the NOC from the employer.
7. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from the post.
8. The candidate should not have been convicted in any court of law.
9. If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed willfully, the contractual
engagement will be terminated forthwith.
10. All the disputes will be dealt in the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
11. DJB will not hold any responsibility of incident/accident occurred to him during contractual engagement.
Application alongwith attested copies of Certificates with Marksheets and other relevant documents must reach to The
Assistant Commissioner (T), Delhi Jal Board, Room No. 212, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 on or
before 05.03.2012 upto 4:00 p.m. Candidates can also drop the application in a drop box at reception counter Delhi Jal Board,
Varunlaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005.
Note:- Applications should be furnished as per under mentioned format. The envelops should be marked in bold as “APP –
FORMAT OF APPLICATION
1. Post applied for : ______________________
2. Name : ______________________
3. Father’s Name/Husband’s Name : ______________________
4. Residential/Correspondence Address : ______________________
5. Telephone No. : ______________________
6. Fax/E.Mail : ______________________
7. Date of Birth : ______________________
8. Caste/ Category : ______________________
9. Education/Technical Qualification : ___________________
Name of Course Name of
% age of
10. Experience if any : ______________________
I hereby declare that all the statement made in the curriculum vitae (Bio-data is true to the best of
my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therefrom).