Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com
Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS)
- Technician/B (Carpenter) : 07 posts
- Technician/B (Plumber) : 08 posts
- Technician/B (Painter) : 05 posts
- Technician/B (Mason) : 03 posts
- Technician/B (Glass Blower) : 01 post
- Technician/C (Boiler Attendant) : 04 posts
- Technician/C (Sanitary Inspection) : 02 posts
- Technician/C (CSSD Centralised Sterilisation Supply Department) : 05 posts
- Technician/B (ECG Technician) : 01 post
- Driver-Cum- Operator/A : 01 post
How to Apply : Completed applications should be sent to the Deputy Establishment Officer (R-II), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai-400 085 so as to reach not later than 15/06/2012
For complete details and application Form format please view - http://www.barc.gov.in/recruitment/vacancy111.pdf
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
ADVERTISEMENT NO. DR/2/2012(R-II)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 15/06/2012
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUP ‘C’ POSTS IN BARC
(Mumbai / Tarapur) THROUGH DIRECT RECRUITMENT
No. of Vacancies
SC ST OBC UR Total
01 01 02 03 07 Yes Yes
01 01 02 04 08 Yes No
01 00 02 02 05 Yes No
00 01 01 01 03 No No
00 00 00 01 01 No No
SSC/HSC (both with Science and
Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in
aggregate PLUS TRADE certificate of not
less than 1 year duration recognized by
the Competent Authority in the
respective trades of
00 00 02 02 04 No No SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s
Certificate issued by the Competent
00 00 01 01 02 No No SSC/HSC (both with Science) with a
minimum 60% marks in aggregate +
one year Certificate Course in Sanitary
Inspection and good communication
Must have 4 years or more experience
in the field of sanitary inspection.No. of Vacancies
SC ST OBC UR Total
00 00 02 03 05 No No HSC (10+2) (Science) with minimum
60% marks and 2 years experience in
Central Sterilization Department of any
reputed hospital having more than 50
00 00 00 01 01 No No SSC/HSC (both with Science and
Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in
aggregate PLUS TRADE certificate of not
less than 1 year duration recognized by
the Competent Authority in the trade of
00 01 00 00 01 No No SSC.or equivalent with valid heavy
vehicle driving licence and experience
of 3 years as Driver-cum-Operator/A
after obtaining valid Heavy Vehicle
Driving Licence is necessary.
Physical Standards : No deformity
Height : 165 Cms(minimum), Weight :
50 Kgs (minimum),Chest : 81 Cms
(normal), Chest : 86 Cms (expansion)
Vision : 6/6, without wearing glasses or
any other aid. Night or colour blindness
shall be disqualification.
Candidates should qualify in physical
endurance test like running 100 meters
with 64 Kgs. weight in one minute,
climbing of rope and/or vertical pipe to a
height of at least three meters from the
ground. Candidates should also qualify
the driving test
Experience in Fire Service Organization
/Defence Service will be preferred.
Knowledge of English is desirable.
* “Hearing Impairment” means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of
# Physical deformity should not be less than 40 percentage.
Hearing Impaired (Partially deaf) or One Leg affected persons can apply for the post DR/01. DR/02 and DR/03 can
be applied by Hearing Impaired (partially deaf) persons. The posts at DR/04 to DR/10 are NOT identified for persons
with physical disabilities and hence need not apply.
AGE LIMIT : 18 years minimum and 25 years maximum as on 01/06/2012 for post No. DR/01 to DR/09
18 years minimum and 32 years maximum as on 01/06/2012 for post No.DR/10.
The Upper age limit prescribed will be relaxable:-
1. Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to SC/ST category
2. Upto a maximum of three years if a candidate belongs to OBC category for identified posts only
3. Upto a maximum of ten years for General candidates, thirteen years for OBC candidate and fifteen years for
SC/ST candidates with disabilities (hearing impaired-Partially deaf) and Orthopaedically handicapped (One Leg
affected) subject to posts being identified for such category of disabilities.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience and outstanding merit
for the post DR/10.
5. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in
Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1
day of January 1980 to 31
of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be
subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
CERTIFICATE REGARDING PROOF OF RESIDENCE – ANY PERSON INTENDING TO AVAIL OF THIS RELAXATION OF AGE LIMIT
ADMISSIBLE UNDER RULE 3 SHALL SUBMIT A CERTIFICATE FROM:
(A) THE DIST. MAGISTRATE IN THE KASHMIR DIVISION WITHIN THOSE JURISDICTION HE HAD ORDINARILY RESIDED; OR
(B) ANY OTHER AUTHORITY DESIGNATED IN THIS BEHALF BY THE GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR TO THE EFFECT THAT HE
HAD ORDINARILY BEEN DOMICILED IN THE KASHMIR DIVISION OF THE STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR DURING THE PERIOD
FROM THE 1
DAY OF JANUARY 1980 TO THE 31
DAY OF DECEMBER 1989.
6. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in
the 1984 riots.
7. AGE RELAXATION TO EX-SERVICEMEN WILL BE AS PER GOVT. ORDERS.
8. For departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre, upper age limit
will be 40 years for general candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates and 45 years for SC / ST candidates.
Note: Only date of birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent certificate will be accepted. No
subsequent request for change shall be granted.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : For DR/01 to DR/09 trade test plus interview will be the criteria for selection. There will be
physical endurance test and interview for the post DR/10. Candidates will have an option to speak either in Hindi or
English as he may wish at the time of interview.
Pay in Pay
TECHNICIAN/B ` 5200-20200 ` 2000/- ` 6460/- ` 8460/-
TECHNICIAN/C ` 5200-20200 ` 2400/- ` 7510/- ` 9910/-
DRIVER CUM OPERATOR/A ` 5200-20200 ` 2000/- ` 6460/- ` 8460/-
Plus allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application should be submitted in the proforma given overleaf.
2. Application should preferably be type written on thick foolscap paper (Size 34 cms x 22 cms).
3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Direct
Recruitment indicating Post Code No. ______ and Name of the Post _______________________ against
4. Only one application should be submitted for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post,
separate application should be submitted for each post. Those candidates who have submitted two separate
applications for one post indicating different choice of posting is liable to be rejected.
5. Persons working under the Central/State Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking should submit their applications
through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures
as detailed above to the address given below.
6. Completed applications should be sent to the Deputy Establishment Officer (R-II), Bhabha Atomic Research
Centre, Trombay, Mumbai-400 085 so as to reach not later than 15/06/2012.
7. PHOTOGRAPH : A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the
application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
8. ENVELOPE : A bilingual self addressed unstamped envelope (size 110 x 200 mm.) should be attached to the
9. COPIES OF CERTIFICATES : Candidates should submit along with their application attested SINGLE COPY of
certificates of :
a) Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets
indicating the subjects offered at the examinations).
b) Date of birth/Proof of age.
c) SC/ST/OBC certificates in the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government employment. OBC for
the purpose of AGE RELAXATION AND RESERVATION will mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging
to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM
No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and modified vide Government of India, Department of Personnel
& Training OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 09.03.2004.
d) Disability Certificate from the appropriate authority regarding physical disability (applicable to persons with
e) Discharge Certificate from defence service (applicable to Ex-defence personnel only).
f) Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots.
g) Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation
for Kashmir Division). IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT OF PH CERTIFICATE
i) According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation)
Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by
sub-section (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of
Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996), a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical
Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may
constitute a Medical Board consisting of at least three members, out of which, at least, one member shall
be a Specialist from the relevant field.
ii) The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical
Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the
degree of disability. For those who acquired permanent disability, the validity can be shown as
Permanent. On representation by the applicant, the Medical Board may review its decision having regard
to all the facts and circumstances of the case and pass such orders in the matter as it thinks fit.
iii) Those SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities selected on their own merit without relaxed standards
alongwith other candidates, will be considered against unreserved vacancies provided the post is
identified for persons with disability of relevant category.
i. In case the response is high, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates
to be called for interview, to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and/or to more
number of years of relevant experience required or to conduct a screening test of the eligible candidates.
The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
ii. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated
in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if
decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time.
iii. The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift
duties, in operational plants and areas.
iv. Period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date
of receipt of applications.
v. SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview which will be held in Mumbai will be paid Travelling
Allowance as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who
are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public
Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats
vi. The candidates selected against this advertisement may please note that posting will be at the discretion
of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and are likely to be posted at BARC,
Mumbai and Tarapur but are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the
Department of Atomic Energy.
vii. This advertisement is available on BARC Website at www.barc.gov.in
WARNING :Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated and which are not in the
prescribed form or are not accompanied by the attested copies of certificates, photograph, bilingual
self-addressed unstamped envelope of the prescribed size will be rejected. Mere fulfilling of
requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for an interview. No
correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for interview/appointment.
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND
WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
PROFORMA FOR APPLICATION
Advertisement No.DR/2/2012 (R-II )
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15/06/2012
(Put X mark to the one that is applicable)
Post Code No. DR/______ Name of the Post :____________________________
1. Full Name (As per SSC Certificate)
TITLE FIRST NAME MIDDLE NAME LAST NAME
SHRI / SMT / KUM.
2. Nationality : _______________________
3. Religion : _______________________
4. Date of Birth (As per SSC Certificate) :
Date Month Year
5. Sex :
6. Marital Status :
7. Are you a member of SC/ST/OBC/GEN : SC ST OBC GEN
(Put X in the box which is applicable)
8. Are you domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during
the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989 ? :
(If yes, please attach the relevant documents)
9. Are you a family member of those who died in 1984 :
riots ? (If yes, please attach the relevant documents)
Widow Widower10. Whether belongs to Minority Community :
If yes, please specify :
11. Are you a Central Govt. civilian employee? :
If YES, please attach necessary certificate(s)
12. Are you an Ex-serviceman? :
(if yes, enclose relevant certificate)
13. Whether applying against Physically : YES / NO
Handicapped (Say Yes or No).
Indicate the type of disability (OH, HH) :
i) Nature of disability, indicate the category as OL / PD:
(please enclose relevant certificate)
ii) Mention the percentage of disability
(as certified by the Competent Medical Authority in the :
14. Correspondence Address with Pin Code Permanent Address with Pin Code
15. Educational & Professional Qualification :
i) Beginning with SSC onwards:
Examination University/ Details of Marks
(iii) Diploma/Degree in Engineering
16. Indicate the course of study, if any, the applicant is continuing presently:
Full Time /
(% of marks)
17. Whether holding Driving License : YES / NO
(applicable to Post No:DR/10)
Date of issue of LMV license : ---- / ---- / --------
Date of issue of Heavy Vehicle license : ---- / ---- / --------
18. Experience (particulars of all previous and present employment are to be furnished)
Name & Period
Post held Whether
Central or a
State Govt. /
19. Details of relatives employed in DAE or its Constituent Units:
S. No. Name Relationship Unit Post
20. Are you under any contractual obligation to serve the Central/State Government/ Any other Public
Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies? If so, please furnish details:
21. Any other information
I hereby declare that the above information is factually correct to the best of my knowledge. I
also understand that I will be disqualified if any of the information furnished by me is found to
Signature of the candidate
Date: ________________ Name : ______________________________ CHECK LIST FOR THE CANDIDATES (TO BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION)
Put X in the boxes applicable
1. Application duly completed and signed. : :
2. Self addressed envelope (bilingual - in Hindi & in English) :
3. Photograph affixed on the application and an :
additional copy of the photograph attached with
4. An attested photocopy of each of the following certificate is attached
a) Proof of Date of Birth / Age :
b) Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) :
c) Physical Disability certificate (if applicable) :
d) Educational & professional qualifications :
(Mark list/Board /Degree Certificate)
e) Experience Certificate :
f) Discharge certificate from Defence Service :
g) Check list attached. :
Date : _______________ Signature :__________________