Central Board For Workers Education (CBWE) (A Central Autonomous body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India)
North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440033 (Maharashtra)
Special recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC and PWD
Applications are invited for the posts of Education Officers in Central Board for Workers Education :
- Education Officers : 36 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Audio Visual Aid Assistant – cum – Librarian (AVACL) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent to the Director, Central Board For Workers Education, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440033 so as to reach within 15 days (published on 2/02/2012)
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)
CENTRAL BOARD FOR WORKERS EDUCATION
NORTH AMBAZARI ROAD, NAGPUR - 440 033
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED
CASTE/SCHEDULED TRIBES/OTHER BACKWARD CLASS AND
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Sr. No. Name of the Post Scale of Pay + Grade Pay Category wise
SC ST OBC PWD
1 Education Officer
PB 9300–384000 +
8 6 20 2
Audio Visual Aid
Assistant – cum –
PB 5200–20200 +
Educational Qualifications and experience:
1. For the post of Education Officer : Second Class Master’s Degree with
50% OR Master’s degree with 40% marks and 3 years experience OR registered
Trade Union or a Worker Teacher/Trainer/Rural Educator/Volunteer.
Computer knowledge essential.
2. For the post of AVACL : i) 10 + 12 or Equivalent Examination.
ii) Knowledge of LCD Projector, Computers and Possession of Projectionist’s
3. Age limit for SC/ST category is 32 years and for OBC/PWD is 30 years as on
4. Application fee Rs.100/-.
5. Departmental candidates shall be considered as per RR.
6. Application forms and terms and conditions may download from cbwe.nic.in
( Dr. Arvind Kumar Drave )
How to apply:
1. Application complete in all respects in the format given should be sent to the
Director, Central Board For Workers Education, North Ambazari Road,
Nagpur–440 033 within 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
2. Applications should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of
Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) towards application fee drawn in favor of the
‘Director, Central Board for Workers Education, Nagpur’ payable at any nationalized
bank at Nagpur.
3. Persons employed in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies
must apply through proper channel and produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
at the time of Test/Interview.
4. Certificates are not required at this stage, which will be verified at the time of
Written Test/Interview. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should submit certificate
issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma.
Mode of Selection : Written Test/ Interview
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. The Central Board for Workers Education will not be responsible for postal delays.
2. Candidates should only paste, recent photograph on the application and should not
be stapled or pinned.
3. Any change in the address should be communicated to the Director, Central Board
for Workers Education, Nagpur, immediately.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates summoning for Written Test/Interview.
Candidates have to make their own arrangements for stay for Test/Interview.
5. The Central Board for Workers Education will not enter into correspondence of any
kind with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection, or any other matter.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
7. Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date, will not be
entertained and also no fee will be refunded.
NOTE : Mere fulfilling the conditions does not make the candidate eligible to be called for
written Test/interview. CBWE reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any
candidate or entire process of the recruitment at its discretion without assigning any reason.
Advt. No.__________ SC/ST/OBC/PHD of 2012
Central Board for Workers Education
Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
1. Name of post :
2. Name of Applicant :
3. Father’s Name :
4. Date of Birth :
6. Educational Qualifications :
7. Experience :
Sr. No. Position
Period Scale of
8. DD/Postal Order with date: