Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govenment Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com/
Last Date :10/02/2012
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 08/04/2012 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
- Vacancies :
- CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers (Mech)
- MES : 155 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers (Electrical/ Mech), 13 for JE (Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
- Farakka Barrage: will be determined in due course.
- Deptt. Of Post : will be determined in due course
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee : Rs. 100/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to any one out of nine Regional Director of Staff Selection Commission depending on the centre of examination on or before 10/02/2012 (17/02/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas)