Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP PSC)
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination - 2014
Advertisement No: A-1/E-1/2014 Dated: 24/04/2014
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 21 May, 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 26 May, 2014.
Following posts are to be filled :
- Asstt. Accounts Officer (Treasury), Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury), Commercial Tax Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, Asstt. Commissioner (Commercial Tax), Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj), Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning), Area Rationing Officer, District Backward Class Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar, District Commanddent Homeguards, Dy. Supdt. of Police, Dy. Collector, District Savings Officer, District Panchayat Raj Officer, Asstt. Regional Transport Officer, District Social welfare Officer, Cane Inspector and Asstt. Sugar Commissioner, Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas), Block Development Officer, Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas), Distt. Supply Officer Grade-2, Addl. Distt. Development Officer (Sw), Superintendent Jail. Passenger/Goods Tax Officer, Manager (Credit) Small Industries, Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries, Distt. Handicapped Welfare Officer, Asstt. Employment Officer, Executive Officer Grade-l/Asstt. Nagar Ayukta, Accounts Officer (Local Bodies), Regional Employment Officer, Asstt. Registrar (Cooperative), Sub Registrar, Asstt. Prosecuting Officer (Transport), Distt. Probation Officer, Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/ Supdt. Govt. Garden, Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch), Distt. Basic Education Officer/ Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts, Distt. Administrative Officer, Distt Audit Officer (Rev. Audit), Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1), Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing), Asstt. Labour Commissioner, Distt. Programme Officer, Sr. Lecturer Diet, Designated Officer, Statistical officer and District youth weffare and Pradeshik vikasdal officer
Qualification : A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent and special qualification for some posts.
Application Fee : Please deposit fee Rs.115/- (Rs. 55/- for SC/ST of UP and Rs.15/- for PWD) in either Punjab National Bank or in State Bank of India through a payment challan slip.
After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his/her category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) - Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
2. Other Backward Class - Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
3. Scheduled Caste - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
4. Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
5. Handicapped -Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
6. Dependents of the -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
7. Ex-Servicemen -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
8. Women -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to Apply : Apply Online at UPPSC website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx (on or before 26/05/2014 )
Please visit for all the details and online submission of applicaiton - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)