Last date : 29-Jan-2012
IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Specialist Officers Cadre
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers .
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted on 11/03/2012 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 30/12/2012 to 20/01/2012 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 30/12/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 29/01/2012
- Tentative Date of CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 11/03/2012
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)