|DIRECTOR GENERAL, STATE TRANSPORT, HARYANA, CHANDIGARH |
30 BAYS BUILDING, IInd FLOOR, SECTOR-17, CHANDIGARH.
|Advt.No. 1/GGN/DGST/2011 Closing Date: 2-12-2011 RECRUITMENT OF HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVERS & CONDUCTORS FOR HARYANA ROADWAYS CITY BUS SERVICE GURGAON The applications are invited through registered post on the prescribed application form from the eligible MALE candidates for the engagement of Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Conductors purely on an annual contract basis (renewal of the agreement only on the satisfactory service with 10% increase in wages) for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service at Gurgaon. Reservation for SC, BC A&B, Ex-Servicemen and Outstanding Sports Person shall be as per Haryana Government rules/instructions. The benefit of reservations shall be available only to bonafide residents of Haryana State. Name of the Post No. of Drivers/ Conductors required Age Qualification and Experience Consolidated fixed monthly emoluments |
Heavy Vehicle Driver
(as on 02.12.2011)
250 i) Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit.
ii) Holding Transport Vehicle Driving Licence along with minimum of 2 years experience of driving a Heavy Goods vehicle including proficiency in driving a heavy passenger Motor Vehicle or 10 years experience of driving a vehicle in the Armed Forces.
(as on 02.12.2011)
i) Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit.
ii) Should hold valid Conductor’s Licence on cut off date.
` 8,000/- ` 10,000/-
1. Applicants are required to attach the self attested photocopies of the necessary documents as per the details provided with the application form.
2. All the applicants are required to attach a demand draft of
3. The original Certificates should not be enclosed to the application form. All documents should be self attested.
4. Candidate should submit only one application for one post in the office of General Manager, Haryana Roadways Gurgaon depot.
5. The Heavy Vehicle Drivers will be engaged purely on temporary basis ( contractual agreement). They will receive a consolidated fixed remuneration of
6. The Conductors will be engaged purely on temporary basis ( contractual agreement). They will receive a consolidated fixed remuneration of
7. The Heavy Vehicle Driver/Conductor engaged for a fixed monthly remuneration are required to execute a prescribed service agreement detailing the terms and conditions of engagement with the General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Gurgaon.
8. The services of the Heavy Vehicle Driver/Conductor so engaged shall stand terminated on the expiry of the term and shall not vest any other right or consequential benefits.
9. The Heavy Vehicle Drivers/Conductors are specifically being engaged for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service in Gurgaon.
10. The Heavy Vehicle Drivers/Conductors engaged against this advertisement shall not have any legal right for claiming regularisation of his services in the department.
11. Eligible candidates will be engaged through a selection process, which comprises of shortlisting based on merit and experience, driving proficiency test (Dug Test, Zigzag Test, Road Test etc.) and an interview.
12. The applicant shall clearly write the name of the post on the envelope and shall send it through registered post to the following address i.e. ` 200/- as an application processing fee. The demand draft should be issued in favour of General Manager, Haryana Roadways Gurgaon payable at Gurgaon. ` 10,000/- Per Month. ` 8,000/- Per Month. General Manager,Haryana Roadways, Gurgaon. The application form is available at the office of General Manager, Haryana Roadways Gurgaon depot and also downloadable at our website i.e. http://hartrans.gov.in/form.pdf NOTE: Please note that the posts are specific to the City Service of Gurgaon and in no way, transferable.
All the applications forms, duly filled in must reach by registered post to the office of General Manager, Haryana Roadways Gurgaon depot on or before the last date i.e. 2-12-2011 (upto 5:00 PM).
Source / Detail visit - http://hartrans.gov.in/docs/drv_ggn.pdf