Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Clerk, 773 Vacancies Himachal Pradesh (HPSSSB) Last Date : 28-12-2011
Get latest information of Sarkari Naukri Jobs on http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com/
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur District Hamirpur‐177001
Advertisement No. 21/2011 Dated : 14.11.2011
Applications are invited for filling up 773 posts of clerk under 20% quota of limited direct recruitment from
eligible regular Class
Judicial Services, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies) on the application format appended as Annexure “A”.
The applications on prescribed format alongwith fee should reach the
The application forms received after these dates will be
Number of Vacancies/Posts = 773 Nos (The department wise/Category wise break
Judicial Services, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies)
complete service including service rendered as daily wages, contract or adhoc basis in government departments of HP
as on 31.10.2011.
1. Application Fee :‐up is annexed as Annexure‐“B”).‐IV employees of the Departments of the Government of Himachal Pradesh (excluding HP Vidhan Sabha,possessing 10+2 qualification with five (05) years
as SC,ST,OBC,BPL/IRDP, and WFF.
Note :140/‐ (One hundred forty only) for General Category candidates & ` 35/‐ (Thirty five only) for reserved categories such‐ Ex‐Servicemen and Visually handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee. However Ex‐
Servicemen released on their own request are not entitled for fee exemption.
The fee should be paid either through a Crossed Bank Draft or Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the
Secretary, H.P. Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Demand draft should be payable at any Bank branch located
at Hamirpur.Payment of fee in cash or by any other mode is not acceptable.
Mode of Selection
1. Objective type (Multiple choice questions) screening test consisting General English of 10+2 standard, Hindi of Matric
standard, General knowledge including Himachal Pradesh, Current affairs, Everyday Science, General awareness and
logic. Total 200 questions. =200 Marks
2. Typing skill test on computers with minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in
Hindi. =20 Marks
The candidates will be recommended for appointment to different departments on the basis of merit and option
exercised by them at the time of computer efficiency/typing skill test.
The candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before filling in the application format :‐
1. Recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed in relevant column of the application format.
2. Married daughters/grand daughters are not covered under ward of freedom fighters and ward of ex
3. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes and Ward of Freedom Fighters certificates should have
been issued on parental basis.
4. The validity of OBC certificate is two years from the date of its issuance, the candidates are required to furnish the
valid certificate in support of his/her claim.
5. The candidate must fulfill the requirement of passing the academic qualification on or before the submission of
6. The applications received without photograph, undertaking/certificate of head of office & examination fee etc. and
incomplete in any respect including unsigned one shall not be entertained and rejected outrightly.
7. The application format is appended as Annexure
this format only on A
http//himachal.nic.in/hpsssb. Applications received in any other format except the Annexure
8. No interim correspondence will be made and entertained by the Board with the candidates at any stage till the
examination process is over.
9. Candidates should also attach one self addressed envelop of 9”X4” (inch) size alongwith
pasted on it with the application form.
11. The original certificates/testimonials will be seen at the time of typing skill test on computers.
12. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No. 01972
advertisement is also available on the webpage. http//himachal.nic.in/hpsssb.
Abbreviation used : SC
SecretaryHP Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur‐serviceman‐‘A’ with this advertisement and candidates are advised to apply on‐4 size paper. Candidates can download this format from the webpage‐‘A’ will be rejected` 6/‐ (Six) postage stamp‐IV employees of HP Vidhan Sabha, Judicial Services, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies are not‐221841. This‐ Scheduled Caste‐ Scheduled Tribe‐ Other Backward Classes‐ Below Poverty Line/Integrated Rural Development Programme‐ Ward of Freedom Fighter
rejected and the Board will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application forms.‐IV employees of government departments of Himachal Pradesh (excluding HP Vidhan Sabha,Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN‐177001 on or before 13.12.2011 and for the candidates serving in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub‐Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub‐ Division of Shimla District of HP on or before 28.12.2011.