Inland Waterways Authority of India, invites applications from Indian national for the following posts :
- Supervisor : 06 posts (UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. Rs.5200 -20200/- grade pay Rs.2800/-, Qualification (Essential) - Diploma in Civil/ Marine Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering / Naval Architecture with one year experience., Desirable - Experience in inland waterways and/or allied works., Age Limit - Not Exceeding 25 Years
- Field Assistant : 03 posts (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1), Pay Scale : Rs.5200 -20200/- grade pay Rs.2000/-, Qualification (Essential) - 1. Matriculation passed with ITI Certificate in survey and Draftsmanship.2. One Year survey experience including hydrographic survey in a reputed organization.3. Knowledge of swimming, Age Limit - Not Exceeding 25 Years
* Vacancies may increase or decrease
Eligibility condtions, prescribed application format etc. can be downloaded from IWAI website. (www. iwai. nic. in). Interested candidates may visit the website and submit the application in prescribed format alongwith requisite documents to Secretary, IWAI within 45 days of publication of this advertisement.
1. The Authority is following Central Govt. rules and orders in service matters. Leased accommodation and medical reimbursement are provided as per the rules of the Authority.
2. The post has all India transfer liability. As present, the Authority has field offices at Patna, Kochi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Allahabad and Farakka. However, an employees can be posted anywhere in India against any project or scheme.
3. Age limit will be reckoned as on closing date for receipt of applications. Applicant belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Servicemen shall be given age relaxation as per rules.
4. Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Outstation candidates if called for interview shall be AC 3 Tier Rail Fare to and fro by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey such as Railway Ticket No./ Bus Ticket, etc.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
7. Application should be sent either in Hindi or English accompanied by duly signed photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen/Govt Servants, etc.
8. Persons working in Central/State Government /UTs/PSUs/Statutory or Authority Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
9. The interested candidates may send their application within a period of 45 days in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of …………….. to Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301(U.P.)
For complete details visit - http://www.iwai.nic.in/misc/Advertisment131011.pdf