ADVT NO. 10/2011
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in prescribed format for the post of SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER on regular basis in pay scale of Rs 15600 – 391000 + GP 6600/-
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER , Pay Scale -Rs 15600 – 391000 + GP 6600/-,Qualifications: The candidates in order to be eligible for appointment to the above post shall be:
i) First Class Degree from any recognized University with first class Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized Institution.
ii) At least 15 years, post qualification experience in a Executive/Supervisory capacity out of which at least 6 years in the grade of Administrative Officer or equivalent grade, preferably in similar Organisation, dealing with Personnel & Administration, Vigilance, RTI, Legal, Estate, Canteen, Transport, Security etc.,iii) Desirable: Degree in Law & working experience in computerized environment. , Age Limit: - > 50 years
ADVT NO. 10/2011 CMTI is a multi-disciplinary R&D Organisation (Autonomous Registered Society) in the area of Manufacturing Technology & related fields and is well equipped with latest facilities in CAD/CAM, Rapid Prototyping, CNC & FMS Technologies, High speed machining, etc. Applications are invited for the post of SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER from the eligible candidates:
Qualification: Essential: First Class Degree from any recognized University with first class Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized Institution. Desirable: Degree in Law & working experience in computerized environment. Experience: At least 15 years, post qualification experience in a Executive/Supervisory capacity out of which at least 6 years in the grade of Administrative Officer or equivalent grade, preferably in similar Organisation, dealing with Personnel & Administration, Vigilance, RTI, Legal, Estate, Canteen, Transport, Security etc. The Candidate should be fully conversant with all the applicable Rules & should have the capability of independent interpretation all the Service Rules / GFR, LTC, CSMA, CDA/Standing Orders & other applicable Statutory Rules. Preference will be given to those who are having working experience in similar Organisation as Head of Personnel /Administration Section or Department, dealing with all the functions relating to Personnel, Administration, Industrial Relations, Transport, Security etc, as detailed above.
Scale of Pay & Allowances: In the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 Plus allowances as applicable to Central Govt. employees. The total emoluments at the minimum comes to around Rs.50000/- PM. Other benefits include Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical, LTC etc. Age : Maximum 50 years, as on the last date specified for submission of application. However, in case no suitable candidates are available for the regular employment, candidates not more than 62 years of age with suitable qualification and proven experience of not less than 20 years in the above areas, in appropriate grade may be considered for contract employment, depending on age, qualification, experience in the relevant areas, suitability, position held etc. General
1. Higher start may be considered in highly deserving cases.
2. Persons employed in Govt., /Autonomous bodies / Public Sector Undertakings should have been working at least one grade below the post advertised for at least three years.
3. Age is relaxable in case of SC/ST & OBC as per rules.
4. Persons employed in Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
5. Age/Qualification/experience may be relaxed in exceptionally deserving cases.
6. Out station candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed I Class Railway fare both ways or actual bus fare by the shortest route.
7. No lien terms will be entertained for those working in Govt. Departments.
8. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest a right in candidate for being called for interview.
9. The Selected candidate, being categorized as essential staff, will be required to stay in the Institute campus, in case the Institute quarter is allotted, on payment of license fee, as applicable.
10. The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates, who in its opinion are found to be eligible. No correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
Applications on a plain paper, giving the complete Bio-data alongwith supporting documents/certificates and a recent passport size photograph duly signed, should be sent to the Director, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore 560 022 along with a crossed Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidate) in favour of ‘Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bangalore’. The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed : -"Application for the post of " SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER", so as to reach the above mentioned address on or before 04.11.2011. Incomplete applications are liable for rejection. For further details, please refer Website: www.cmti-india.net. General Instructions : a) Only Indian Nationals need apply;
b) Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for interview;
c) No correspondence would be entertained with candidates not called for the interview/ not selected for appointment;
d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances;
e) Age specified above would be counted as on the last date specified for submission of application;
f) Short listed Candidates shall be called for interview to be held at Bangalore. Outstation candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed second AC train fare/Bus Fare, by the shortest route on both ways, subject to production of tickets.
g) Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification;
h) Interim correspondence would not be entertained;
i) Candidates who are working in Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Quasi- Government /Autonomous Organisation, if short listed for Interview should submit "No Objection Certificate" from their employer, without which they would not be allowed to attend the interview;
j) Candidates are required to submit Original Documents/ Certificates as proof of the details furnished in their applications at the time of Interview for verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for interview.
For details visit - http://cmti-india.net/ADVT.SA0.05102011.pdf