- Office Clerk ,Number of Positions: 01 (One-UR), Pay Scale: 5200-20200 GP `2800, Educational Qualification: Graduate with typing speed 35 W.P.M. in English and having working knowledge of computer operation., Desirable: Knowledge in shorthand with speed of 100/80 W.P.M. in English/Hindi., Age Limit: 27 years
- Support Technical-III, Number of Positions: 03 (Three)(2-UR,1-OBC), Pay Scale: 5200-20200 GP `2400, Educational Qualification: Diploma in the field of Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks OR B.Sc. in the field of Physics / Chemistry with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. 2 years experience in an industrial organization or R&D Laboratory in material production / processing / trouble shooting.,Desirable: (i) Higher qualification of B. E./B. Tech. or M. Sc. in the field stated above. (ii) Knowledge in MS-Office.,Age Limit: 27 YEARS for UR , and 30 years for OBC
- Support Technical-III, Number of Positions: 01 (One- OBC),Pay Scale: 5200-20200 GP `1900
Educational Qualification: Diploma in the field of Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering with minimum 50% marks OR B.Sc. in the field of Physics / Chemistry with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.,Desirable: (i) Higher qualification of B. E./B. Tech. or M. Sc. in the fields stated above (ii) Experience in an industrial organization or R&D Laboratory in material production / processing / trouble shooting. (ii) Knowledge in MS-Office.
Age Limit: 30 years
Monday, October 10, 2011
C-MET Last Date To Apply: 28th October 2011
CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET)
(Scientific Society, Dept. of Information Technology, Govt. of India)
OF IDA PHASE-III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL PO., HYDERABAD-500 051
EPABX:+91-040-27267309, 27262437, 27267006, FAX: +91-40-27261658
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), an Autonomous
Scientific Society under Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India
invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following Group ‘C’ posts
for its laboratory on Regional Recruitment basis:
Advertisement No. 1/2011
Last Date To Apply: 28th October 2011
1. SUPPORT TECHNICAL-III (ST-III)
minimum 60% marks
with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/
Institution.: Diploma in the field of Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering withOR B.Sc. in the field of Physics / Chemistry
in material production / processing / trouble shooting.: 2 years experience in an industrial organization or R&D Laboratory
stated above.: (i) Higher qualification of B. E./B. Tech. or M. Sc. in the field[see Srl No.15 (iv)]
(ii) Knowledge in MS-Office.
minimum 50% marks
with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/
Institution.. SUPPORT TECHNICAL-II (ST-II): Diploma in the field of Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering withOR B.Sc. in the field of Physics / Chemistry
stated above: (i) Higher qualification of B. E./B. Tech. or M. Sc. in the fields[see Srl No.15 (iv)]
(ii) Experience in an industrial organization or R&D Laboratory
in material production / processing / trouble shooting.
(ii) Knowledge in MS-Office.
Page 2 of 5
working knowledge of computer operation.. OFFICE CLERK (SA-III): Graduate with typing speed 35 W.P.M. in English and having
English/Hindi.: Knowledge in shorthand with speed of 100/80 W.P.M. in
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS / INFORMATION
1. The pay etc. are admissible as per Government of India orders as
applicable to the Society. Other benefits include New Pension
Scheme/CPF, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc., as per rules of the
2. Age limit: 18-27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications for UR
posts and 18-30 years for posts reserved for OBC. Upper age limit is
relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Persons with disabilities as
per orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time. A candidate who
claims to belong to SC/ST or any one of the Other Backward Classes
(OBC) has to submit in support of his/her claim an attested copy of a
certificate in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority
specified by the Central Government. Non-creamy layer certificate for
OBC issued should be within one year of the closing date of
3. Relaxation in upper age limit for those working in Government of
India/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs etc shall be as per Government of India
4. In exceptional cases, the Appointing Authority shall have powers to relax
the age with reasons to be recorded in writing.
5.Suitability of posts for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is as under:
Posts Sl. No.1 & 2 - suitable for OH & HH
Post Sl. No. 3 - suitable for OH, HH & VH
The candidature of PWD shall be considered alongwith other candidates
otherwise found eligible (fulfill the qualification and experience).
Percentage of disability to claim reservation under Persons with
Disabilities shall be as per Government of India Rules., if
6. The application must be submitted alongwith Demand Draft for
the posts drawn in favour of “C-MET”, Payable at Hyderabad (
SC, ST & PWD
circumstances.`50/- forNo fee for). Application fee is non-refundable under any
Page 3 of 5
7. Separate application shall be submitted if the applicant wishes to apply for
different posts alongwith application fee.
8. Those employed in Govt. Department/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should
send their application through proper channel within the closing date, or
else produce NOC at the time of interview. If the application could not be
forwarded through proper channel and/or the candidate could not produce
No Objection Certificate at the time of written test/skill test/interview,
his/her candidature will not be considered.
9. The Centre reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of
posts, not to make recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for
interviews and to accept or reject any application at any stage without
assigning any reasons thereof.
10. The number of vacancies is subject to change and the Centre’s decision
shall be final in this matter.
11. Diploma/Degree shall be from a recognized Institution/University.
12. The attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational
qualification, experience etc should be furnished alongwith the original
certificates for verification at the time of Personal interview.
13. The marks obtained may be filled in equivalent percentage only and not in
grades or total marks obtained. Those who do not have clear 60% or
above need not apply as 59.9% will not be rounded off to 60.
14. The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications,
experience, age etc will be determined with reference to the facts
provided as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
15. (i) The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Experience indicated are
bare Minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the
candidates to be short-listed or called for interview. Preference may be
given to candidates with higher qualification and relevant experience of
longer duration in the required field as mentioned against the respective
post. The centre has the right to short-list limited candidates amongst the
eligible candidates as per the essential/desirable qualification and relevant
experience of year.
(ii) Where number of applications received in response to an
advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the centre
to call for written test/skill test/interview all the candidates. The centre
may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable number called for
written test/skill test/interview based on higher desirable qualifications
and relevant experience of years higher than that of the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement.
Page 4 of 5
(iii) The candidate should, therefore, furnish details of all the
qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and
above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary
(iv) The desirable qualification should have been obtained after
obtaining the prescribed essential qualification, otherwise such desirable
qualification will not be considered. For example: B.Sc
16. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be
entertained on the matter during or after the selection procedures. The
information shall be provided to the short listed candidates for interview
by Speed-post and by e-mail. The offer of appointment to selected
candidates shall be sent through Speed-post and by e-mail.® M.Sc,® B.Tech.
17. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or
otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied
18. Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant
certificate/documents/photograph/DD will be summarily rejected and no
correspondence will be entertained. Attested copies of certificates, marks
sheets, testimonials, etc. are to be attached with the application. Centre
cannot take any responsibility for transit, postal and other delays.
19. The original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of
interview, if the candidate fails to produce the original
certificates/documents at the time of interview, he/she will not be allowed
to attend the written test/skill test/interview.
20. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the
eligibility criteria for the post applied for in terms of educational
qualification including percentage of marks in the degree and diploma,
experience, age, Caste certificate etc. Mere calling for test/interview of a
candidate does not entail him/her as fulfilling the conditions of eligibility
as the same shall be checked/verified only before issuing an offer of
appointment letter to the candidate recommended in the panel of selected
candidates and the recommendations of the selection committee are
subject to verification of eligibility of the candidates in all respects.
21. Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to passing the
prescribed Medical Examination and satisfying other conditions/formalities
as prescribed by C-MET/Government of India Rules from time to time.
22. In the event of information furnished by the candidate in the application
or part thereof being found false or detected incorrect at any stage before
or after the test/interview or during the service period and/or that the
candidate not satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed above, his/her
candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated
Page 5 of 5
automatically without any notice to him/her and assigning any reasons
23. Please use a separate sheet wherever required. Incomplete applications
will not be considered.
24. Please ensure that you have written the option (Yes/No)
regarding RTI Provisions in the application form.
25. Application should be sent to the “Administrative Officer, Centre for
Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, Cherlapally,
HCL (PO), Hyderabad-500 051 (Andhra Pradesh) so as to reach on or
before 28.10.2011 duly superscribing prominently on the envelope
“Name of the Post ____________”.
26. For application format and other details please log on to our websiteLAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 28.10.2011.http://www.cmet.gov.in/htmldocs/jobdetails.pdf