(A Government of India Enterprise)
Duliajan – 786 602, Assam
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude
oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam invites applications
from Indian Nationals belonging to SC/ST category only, to fill up the following posts:
SL NO POST NAME & POST CODE PROJECTED VACANCIES* GRADE SCALE OF PAY (`)
POST QUALIFICATION RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS ON 01.07.2011 (in years) **AGE
LIMIT (IN YRS) AS ON 01.07.2011 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION MINIMUM MARKS IN QUALIFICATION
1EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (Mechanical Engineering) PERS:ME:2011:01 SC : 8 -
` 25000/- p.m.(Consolidated Stipend) NIL 32 BE (Mechanical Engg) or equivalent. 55%
2 EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (Electronics& Telecommunication Engineering)PERS:ETC:2011:02 SC : 2 ST: 4 -
` 25000/- p.m.(Consolidated Stipend) NIL 32 BE (Electronics & Telecomm Engg) or equivalent.
EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (Reservoir Engineering) PERS:RES:2011:03 SC : 5 - ` 25000/- p.m.
SC : 6
` 25000/- p.m.
SC : 1 A
` 20600 -
Graduate in Law
(*) The number of vacancies are subject to change if required.
(**) Relaxation of age for candidates belonging to People With Disabilities (PWD) category: - 10 years
(***) The candidates should possess thorough knowledge of land acquisition laws and rules such as Land Acquisition Act,
1894, Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980, Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants) Act, 1971, Assam Land and
Revenue Regulations 1886, Registration Act 1908, Transfer of Property Act, 1982 etc. The candidates should be familiar with
the various procedures for mutation of land records and able to carryout/co-ordinate the activities thereof. Candidates should
have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in Assamese and English language. However, other things being equal,
candidates having more post qualification work experience will have edge over others.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
• Executive Trainees will have to undergo a minimum of one year training which is subject to extension, based on his/her
performance. Nearer the completion of training, the Executive Trainees will be assessed for absorption in regular
Executive Grade ‘B’ in the pay scale of ` 24900 - 50500 of the Company. After absorption, the approximate total gross
emoluments at minimum of scale will be around ` 60000 pm in Grade ‘B’.
• For Executive Trainees, in addition to stipend, other benefits include free hostel type accommodation on sharing basis
and free medical facilities for self. However, after their absorption in Executive Grade ‘B’, in addition to basic pay and
DA, other benefits include HRA or Company Leased/owned accommodation, Leave Encashment, free medical benefits
for self and dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Computer Loan, Group Insurance, etc, as per
rules of the company.
• Approximate total emoluments for Assistant Land Officer in Grade ‘A’ at minimum of scale will be ` 50000 pm. In
addition to the basic pay & DA other benefits include HRA or Company leased/owned accommodation, Leave
encashment, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Computer
Loan, Group Insurance, etc, as per rules of the company.
• Only Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
• Candidates applying for the above positions must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses
from a recognized Institute/University and approved by AICTE.
• The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called
for written test/interview. Only short listed candidate will be notified for selection tests.
• Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient
or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for selection tests, the Company at its discretion may restrict the
number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligible standards/or relax age/experience criteria in
otherwise suitable cases.
The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the
minimum qualifications and should enclose attested/self certified copies of the certificates including mark sheets in
• Selection for posts will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion (GD), Viva-Voce and Medical Examination.
• Candidates should enclose a copy of Caste/Tribe certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
Authority. Candidates belonging to PWD category should also enclose a proof of the same issued by the Competent
• The categories of disability for which reservation will be applicable for PWD category candidates in identified posts are :
o Blindness or low vision;
o Hearing impairment;
o Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy
• Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PWD category against
identified posts only.
• Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For instance applications received without the copies of relevant
testimonials of age, caste, experience, mark sheets etc. will be rejected.
• Applications received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
• Candidates called for the selection tests will be paid to and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) as
may be admissible, from the declared nearest railway station up to Guwahati, subject to production of tickets. However,
for candidates who appear for the post of Assistant Land Officer, to and fro travel within the North Eastern region and
from Kolkata to Guwahati, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air.
• Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post.
• Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against
this advertisement will be jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.
• For any queries please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the application form given below and fill up the form in capital
letters. The completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing attested copies of certificates
and mark sheets in support of qualification, age, caste, experience etc. should be sent by ordinary post only to HEAD -
PERSONNEL, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM latest by 20/07/2011. OIL shall not be responsible for any
The envelope must be super scribed in the top left corner with the Post Code applied for. Candidates employed in
Govt./Semi Govt./PSU should route their applications through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the
time of interview.
The last date of receiving the application is 20/07/2011
OIL INDIA LIMITED
Post Name: ________________________________________
1 POST CODE :
2 FIRST NAME :
3 LAST NAME :
4 GENDER (Please tick) : Male Female
Paste a recent
5 DATE OF BIRTH
6 FATHER’S NAME :
7 NATIONALITY :
8 STATE OF DOMICILE :
9 NEAREST RAILWAY STN :
10 MARITAL STATUS (Please tick) : Married Unmarried
11 CATEGORY (Please tick) : SC ST
12 WHETHER PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED (Please tick) : Yes No
12a IF YES PERCENTAGE OF DISABILITY %
13 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
(as required for the post)
of Marks *
Institute / University
* DO NOT ROUND OFF
14 *EXPERIENCE (If any)
Name of the Organization &
Post held Pay scale Salary
Nature of duties
* Attach separate sheet, if necessary.
15 ADDRESS FOR
16 Email id (mandatory) :
17 Telephone Number :
I hereby declare that the particulars stated in the application form are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing
has been concealed. In case any of the information is found to be false, incorrect and misleading at any stage, I shall have no claim against
cancellation of my candidature and/or taking other legal action as deemed fit by OIL.
Date : _________________ Signature of the candidate
Enclosures: 1. Educational qualification certificates & Mark Sheets.
2. Age certificate.
3. Caste/Tribe certificate.
4. Disability certificate in case of person with disability (if applicable).
5. Experience certificate (if applicable).